Terms and Conditions.
- Classes run with a minimum of 5 girls unless specified otherwise.
- If the class does not go ahead, you can transfer your class or we can provide you with a refund.
- When booking classes, you agree to pay the full amount owing for the classes you book. All payments are due in week 1.
- Once the term has commenced, your payment or class cannot be refunded or transferred to a following term or person for ANY reason, so please choose carefully.
- Humm (Afterpay) terms and conditions apply. https://www.shophumm.com.au/how-it-works
- We cannot issue a refund for any reason once you have booked for your term and classes.
- If you miss a class during term, you can attend a catch up class within the same term.
- Catch up classes do not carry over to the next term, so they must be completed within the current term. We have allocated your spot in class and cannot fill it if you change your mind so please choose carefully when booking classes.
- It is your responsibility to do all the classes you have committed to when booking in. If you cannot make it to a catch up lesson, you will forfeit your lesson.
How to book with Humm (Afterpay)
The convenience of paying your classes off!
- Check classes that you wish to book on the timetable
- Read through our terms and conditions above
- Create a profile and login with Pole Buddy
- Create an account with Humm
- Call / Message the studio to book your classes and process your payment with Humm
- You must be online at the same time as admin to process your Humm order
- You must be over 18, and have a current credit or debit card
- The cost of your classes are split over 10 weeks of weekly or fortnightly payments! Find out more here: Humm