Reminder: Make sure you don’t moisturize on the day you come to pole.
Getting fit while having fun and looking good is fabulous!
Our teachers have had years of experience and patience is one of their strong points. They also already know the best tips and tricks to help anyone at any level succeed.
- If using bank transfer, please use your full name as the reference for bank transfers and email to email@example.com with payment receipt.
- Classes run with a minimum of 5 girls unless specified otherwise.
- If the class does not go ahead, you can transfer your class or we can provide you with a refund.
- When booking classes through the studio, you agree to pay the full amount owing for the classes you book.
- Once the term has commenced, your payment or class cannot be refunded or transferred to a following term or person for any reason, so please choose carefully.
- Oxipay (Afterpay) terms and conditions apply. https://oxipay.com.au/faq/ We cannot issue a refund for any reason once you have booked for your term and classes.
- If you miss a class during term, you can attend a catch up class within the same term.
- Catch up classes do not carry over to the next term, so they must be completed within the current term. We have allocated your spot in class and cannot fill it if you change your mind so please choose carefully when booking classes.
- It is your responsibility to do all the classes you have committed to when booking in. If you cannot make it to a catch up lesson, you will forfeit your lesson.
- I’m booking 2 courses but it’s not applying the discount:
- You will need to go to ‘prepaid packages’ and purchase a package that suits how many courses you book in for. It gives you credits, which you then go and book your classes with. See ‘Howe to book using bookeo – Multiple 8 week courses’ above in this document
- I bought a package and paid, but didn’t receive an email saying I was booked into classes
- After you have bought a prepaid package, you need to go back into ‘new booking’ and book your classes using the credits that are given with the package. Buying a package will not book you into a class. Make sure you do this so you don’t miss your spot.
- What do I do if I want to book 2 x 8 week courses, and a 4 week course? How would I do that?
- First you would need to purchase a ‘Double Prepaid Package’ for $345. Then, when you are booking your classes under ‘new booking’ apply the discount code at checkout and you will receive the 4 week course at a reduced rate. See ‘Classes’ page on our website for pricing
- Why aren’t the 4 week courses included in the ‘Prepaid Packages’? It makes it confusing!
- Unfortunately the system only allows discounts in a package on 8 week courses. We still want to offer you a discount on those 4 week courses if you are enrolled in an 8 week course, so that is why we have the discount code.
- I already bought and paid for my courses, but I would actually like to add another, what do I do?
- If you have already bought and paid for a course, or package, there is no functionality to add onto that package, but you can still receive the discount by messaging the studio and getting a code, which you use at checkout.
- I think it’s the wrong price – what can I do?
- Check the pricing on the website under ‘classes’ 2. Are you booking more than one class? Go to Prepaid Packages 3. Have you read through the ‘how to book’ for the type of classes you are booking? 4.Do you have the discount code? Message the studio.
- I over-paid. Can I get a refund?
- We are happy to issue a refund if you have overpaid however the payment system charges the studio for payments into the system, as well as reversals. We will need to pass these fees on when refunding for incorrect bookings.
- My schedule changed and I need to change my class – can I do this?
- You can go into bookeo and change your own class BEFORE the term has started. Go to ‘My Bookings’
- I want to book in week 2, and I can’t find the classes on the system
- Bookeo shuts the classes off 1 minute before the class starts. You can still book, however you will need to contact the studio to book a place.
- Can I change the dates on my payments?
Yes you can and you can contact Oxipay to arrange movements in your payment dates.
- Can I pay the classes off earlier than my payments
Yes you can and you can contact Oxipay to discuss further. There are no penalties for paying this off earlier.
- My payments are still being deducted but I haven’t been able to make it to classes. Can I cancel and have a refund?
As per our standard Terms and Conditions, there are no refunds for any reason once you have booked and started class. We have available our catch up class arrangement, and you are able to do catch ups in a variety of classes.
- Are there any fees for using Oxipay?
There are no fees for using Oxipay! Late payment fees may apply, and you can visit https://oxipay.com.au/faq/ to see all the details of how Oxipay works.
Hear from some existing students. It doesn’t matter if you have never danced before, or for a long time, The Peach will make you feel comfortable and get fit while you are having fun!
Daisy is simply awesome , with her years of experience she has helped me take my dancing skills to another level. Her gentle friendly nature has abetted me in feeling comfortable and confident on the pole. Daisy is a true professional with a unique dance style that exhibits elegance, grace and is aesthetically beautiful. Daisy’s classes are so much fun and never boring, these are some of the reasons why I have been a student of Daisy’s for about 7 years.
I have had the pleasure of having Daisy as my teacher for many, many, years of pole dancing and I can honestly say that she is the best teacher I have had. From classes, to private lessons with her, I have sincerely enjoyed having her as my teacher because she has been so good with me and has helped me became a better dancer for it today. Daisy is a wonderfully talented teacher. She makes you feel totally comfortable and is very helpful and patient with all those extra hard moves. God knows she had the patience for me. Daisy has such a wonderfully fun and loving personality that it shows in all her classes. She is extremely dedicated to all her students and I can say that I am honoured to have had her as my teacher.
Coming to The Peach has made such a difference to my dancing and given me my love for pole dancing back. Each teacher is uniquely different and so inviting, god knows how they do it but each class everyone gets the same amount of attention and motivation. There always willing to help in anyway and bring fun back into fitness. I live in Newcastle and its definitely worth the commute. Thanks Peach girls.
I have been Daisy’s student for 5 years & quite frankly, she is one of the best Pole instructors I’ve ever had! As an instructor, Daisy is patient, breaks down & explains moves; encourages & bolsters confidence while keeping a trained eye on student safety. Daisy takes pride in her students – our achievements are Daisy’s achievements. While keeping a professional edge, Daisy’s classes are always fun, if not hilarious at times. If you’re considering taking up Pole Dancing or, are looking for a seriously good alternative, Daisy at The Peach Pole Studio is the place to go.
I remember my first experience at The Peach Pole Studio, I was nervous and excited. I watched the teacher gracefully carry out moves that I was amazed by and dreamt of being capable of doing. Two years later and I have achieved those goals and a whole lot more. The Peach provides a comfortable environment and a place that supports and grows you allowing you to confidently express who you are through things that you would have never thought you were capable of. It’s easy to say I would now be lost not only without pole dancing but without a studio such as The Peach. I honestly can’t thank Daisy and her beautiful team enough!
I always had a curiosity about Pole Dance since attending a workshop for my hens day. A few years later I came across The Peach Pole and saw that they ran a 4 week beginner ‘taster’ course. As nervous as I felt about attending, since I had no dance background or an ounce of flexibility, I thought I’d just bite the bullet and give it a go! Well, one first spin around that pole and I was addicted! The more I attended the more I began to feel my confidence grow! I was amazed by women of all ages, body shapes and sizes embracing their femininity and expressing themselves through pole dance! The teachers at The Peach and fellow students are completely supportive and encouraging of one another and I’ve never experienced a place where women uplift and inspire each other entirely. The studio is a warm, welcoming environment with nice lighting, mirror-lined walls and brass poles of the best quality. If you had told me less than 18 months ago I’d be doing the pole moves I am attacking now, I would have laughed at you. But perhaps the best thing about pole is the transformation in myself that’s been the most rewarding. I am strong, capable, flexible(ish, haha) and so much more confident than I have ever been before. You learn to love the body you were born with at pole, and that’s a really lovely thing!
I have been taking classes at The Peach for 6 months now. I am completely loving it! My grandparents had a bad view on pole dancing when I started but they came to the performance last week quite hesitant but they loved it and have completely changed their views. They admire how much work goes into it and so do I. I can’t wait for next term. Thanks Peaches!